Saturday, February 7, 2015

Introductions

Hey there! I'm Michelle and this is my new blog, Welcome!
I can promise right off the bat, I am not a writer...nor would I consider myself a blogger. Just a woman, documenting her journey. I'd like to think of this blog as "real life".

Here's a little about me:
I just turned 30 and it feels like I'm finally settling into my life. Sounds weird, I know. My husband and I have moved 4 times since we have been married (8 years) and we aren't even military! But I feel like we have arrived. We are in what some would consider the "country", which is really 4 acres outside of the city. But its our 4 acres and it's home. We moved out here to simplify what seemed like a life of keeping up with the Jones's and we haven't looked back. We are more content here.
 
Jesus is the Lord of my life and I came to know him personally at the age of 21! What a fun rollercoaster it has been ever since.
 
I'm a nurse practitioner and work part-time in Cardiology. I like to cook, bake, garden, craft and now I'm learning how to sew!
 
My family:
I married my wonderful husband, Jake, in 2007. Life with him is never boring :)
We had our first child in 2010, Claire Madison. She is now 4. I'd describer her as spunky, kind, stubborn, smart and truly a beautiful soul. Our son, Jackson Ray is 2 and I swear he came in to this world running! He is so hard to keep up with! He's busy, independent, a lover, all boy and such a joy to be around!
We recently started the wonderful adventure of adoption. We have chosen to adopt a little girl from China and we started this process in October 2014. The average wait time for China can take 18 months. You can follow our journey with this blog!
 
 Picture by Sohostory
 
Picture by Michele Sauer
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment